We can help you finance your car or truck with any dealership or individual you choose. Get free quotes in just a couple of minutes – try it now!
Get your free quote now
Whether you’re looking for minimum coverage rates or you need to insure your vehicle at premium
levels, we have your auto insurance.
Compare insurance rates now
Hot & Cold Weather Driving Tips
Many visitors to the Easy Auto Part: Auto Insurance & Accessories website are interested in how they can drive more safely to keep their premiums down. Here are some safe driving tips for hot and cold weather.
Hot Weather Driving Tips
Driving in hot weather can be just as dangerous and challenging as driving in cold weather. Here are some tips from Easy Auto Part: Auto Insurance & Accessories to help you prepare:
- Make sure your radiator works and check fluid levels often
- Properly inflate your tires
- Check that your air conditioner is functioning before driving
- For long trips, try driving in the evening or early in the morning when temperatures will be lower and less taxing on your car’s engine
- Wear your seat belt and drive the speed limit
Cold Weather Driving Tips
Here are some Easy Auto Part: Auto Insurance & Accessories tips to help ensure that you and your car are safe in winter weather:
- Have your battery serviced
- Check your lights and windshield wiper blades and replace them if necessary
- Make sure you have adequate tread on your tires
- Carry an emergency kit with you at all times
- Drive slowly and allow extra time
- Leave three times the normal stopping distance in slippery conditions
Proper maintenance is key for preventing breakdowns. Learn about some basic auto parts on the next page.